Gopolino owns and operates the web site www.Gopolino.com and is the sole owner of the information collected on the site.
Information collected through the site :
If you choose to use extended features of our site, you must first complete the registration form and create a username and password. During registration and use of the site, you are required to give contact information and other personal data. Such types of information, and the points at which they are collected, include :
A. Personal data :
1. Registered users. For users wishing to make use of extended features of our site, registration may be required where we you to give us some personal data which may include your name and e-mail address. Such registration information is used to provide access to the site and contact you when necessary.
2. Non-registered users. While no personal data may be requested of users wishing to make use of our site without registering, other data may be collected in association with use of our site. This information is described below.
B. Other information :
Our use of your personal data and other information :
Our disclosure of your personal data and other information :
1. Business transfers. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
2. Related companies. We may also share your personal data with Gopolino related companies for the same purpose as the use by Gopolino itself. Namely, such personal data may be used by the Gopolino related companies to improve the content and functionality of the site, to better understand our users, and to improve or deliver our services.
3. Agents, consultants, and related third parties. Gopolino, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. We may use third party companies to provide mailing services, database maintenance, payment processing, and identity verification. When you register for the site, we will only share your personal data, such as your e-mail, necessary for the third party to provide such services. Those third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Other than the agents, consultants and related third parties described above, Gopolino will not share, rent or trade personal data with any third parties for their promotional purposes.
4. Legal requirements. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us or our site. Gopolino may also disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) protect and defend the rights or property of Gopolino, (ii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public, or (iii) protect against legal liability.
5. Consent. Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information. If your personal data changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on the site. Alternatively, you may e-mail our customer support at e-mail email@example.com .
External links :
Our site may provide links to various third party websites. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between our site and that destination site, we do not exercise authority over these linked sites, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. We do not assume responsibility or liability and are not responsible for the independent policies and procedures of destination sites. Similarly, we cannot take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such websites. However, we wish to ensure the integrity of our site and any destination links, so any comments pertaining to any website accessed through these links are greatly appreciated.
Gopolino respects the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. We do not direct any of our content or services, not do we knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are under thirteen, please do not submit any personal data through the site. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to Gopolino through the site, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal data under our control. Personal data is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted SSL protocol when supported by your browser. However, no internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask you for this information.
Contacting us :